วันศุกร์ที่ 31 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Next Comes The Corporategiftbasket Fallout Milestones After The Fall Of My House Of Cards Pt 1

Writen by Christine Morgan

Corporate-gift-basket: Getting a Good Job

This corporate-gift-basket is the fallout after the fall of my house of cards. To set the scene, it is March 1988 and today I intend to search for a new job (I lost my last job the month before).

It is my intention to not rush things anymore ever. At the employment center scanning the available offerings I began making a list of the ones that appeal to me.

Next, I got in line to speak with a counselor and took a seat to be called. After a few moments my name was called and was taken to the counselor's office.

Corporate-gift-basket: Finding The Best One

The counselor then quickly scanned my list asking me to see if I am serious and qualified for the job opportunities that I listed earlier. I carefully watched her every move, just like a small child watching their mom baking a chocolate cake (and I do love my chocolate cakes).

I sensed her approval. She then said, "The listing for the assistant manager position just opened today, we will have to schedule you for an interview." I said, "That's great."

Then she said, "Excuse me while I call them." I listened intently at the one-sided conversation began. In the middle of the conversation, she rose from her desk to pull a page from a binder that was on the top of a filling cabinet & began writing some instructions.

At this point, I'm thinking that I am going to be working soon. Positive thinking always helps me to stay focused on the task at hand. She then explained more details about the job; who will interview me, the appointment date and time, where finally she asks, "Are you sure this job is for you?"

I immediately said," Yes, I certainly hope so." She gave me the instructions and rose again to shake my hand while saying, "Good luck." I said," Have a blessed day."

Corporate-gift-basket: Preparing for The Interview

My interview is at 2pm, just enough time to go home have a snack before I go to the interview. Let's see, I'll make a sandwich get some juice and an orange. That'll work. As I was locking the front door and closing the screen, suddenly, my left arm stop working.

Real strange, I have no sensation at all. I unlocked the door, walked into the house, to close the door, and guess what? My arm is as good as new. I then stopped thinking about the arm issue and went to the interview.

This job is an assistant manager position for a construction company (this job is something very new to me). This company will train on the job to ultimately to be placed as an office manager position with all benefits that come with it (pay bonuses and other benefits).

The interview went well. The manager said that he would call me with his decision. This job site is about 10 miles from home. As I was opening the door to the house, the telephone rang, guess who it was; it was the manager telling me that he wants to hire me with all the benefits and pay that I agreed to about 10 minutes ago.

Corporate-gift-basket: Working My New Job

He asked me how soon could I start. As I said earlier, I am not in a rush. So I told him that I could start as soon as next Monday if that is all right. He said that's fine seeing you Monday at 6am.

The idea is that I don't want to get a job that is pushy and making their employees jump through many hoops. That's not for me. I have learned from my last job. Working 16-18 hours a day. The wages is good, but you will burnout ever having enough time for yourself.

After a few months, I got a raise to manager and started receiving manager pay and bonuses. This company was great to my peers and me. With my pay raise, I bought my first brand new car and a real diamond wedding ring with a large stone for my spouse. My new job entails traveling (this I really like).

When traveling, this company gives their office managers a company car, pays for my travel expenses, rent, subsistence & even pays for my spouse and children to fly and visit me twice a month. Things are going more than fine for me.

Chris the owner of http://iflsecrets.magneticsponsoringonline.com/ found and uses this bridge for her marketing fitness. She is more than happy to share this uncommon knowledge to all those that thirst for business longevity.

*** Easy format and rqapid publish this article now: http://myarticleannouncer.com/go/va.php?article_id=923

To view more quality articles from Chris Morgan: http://myarticleannouncer.com/go/vs.php?author=Chris%20Morgan&author_id=moneymagnet

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: